Thursday 19 January 2012

Happy New Year (albeit late!)

The jourknow would like to welcome you, nearly three weeks in, to 2012! What a year it is going to be. I can just feel that 2012 is going to be a year for everyone, especially if you live in Britain. We have the Olympics, the Queen’s Jubilee, exciting TV and music projects and rafts of other amazing opportunities to look forward to.

Yeh, I was doing this over Christmas!

First, an apology. The jourknow is truly sorry for not posting on here for the last few weeks. I have been ever so busy travelling across the globe, where I visited family in New Zealand. An amazing country, I would recommend a visit for all of you (as you will see in my new blog post, coming soon!) I have also been busy in my first week back at university, but the jourknow promises that new and fresh content will be updated regularly from now on.

So sit back and relax as we journey through the New Year together. Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment