Sunday 17 June 2012

Has anyone seen the jourknow?

My dear loyal followers/ readers/ bloggers etc, I owe you an apology. I can only apologise for the lack of content on the jourknow and my absence these past few weeks. Unfortunately, I have been extremely busy with my first year exams, and a few other things as my photos suggest. Thankfully, the exams are all over now so I can resume the jourknow page (yay!)

 Attending the magazine launch of Moda de la Mode at the Piccadilly Institute, London

The jourknow will once again be bringing you the latest articles on topical affairs over the next few weeks. I plan to finish the New Zealand diaries, as well as bring you some new feature pieces and of course, the popular reviews and fashion posts.

Supporting my friend as she triumphs at the annual Medway Universities Boat Race in Rochester

I will then be departing the UK for 16 days whilst I take a much-needed break in the sunny Costa Del Sol. I will, of course, be writing a 'Spain' diary, similar to my New Zealand one.
Looking dapper on the red carpet at the Kent Summer Ball 2012

The summer plans to be a busy one for me. Not only will I be working and going on holiday, but I am also volunteering at the Olympics. I can't wait to update you with all the exciting going's on from London!
Celebrating the Diamond Jubilee with a traditional Sunday roast (cooked by yours truly!)

I hope you stay with me throughout the summer, and can't thank you enough for your continued support. I love you all! :)
Completely 'off my face as I celebrate my belated birthday/ end of exams

In the meantime, remember you can catch up on EVERYTHING I do (I pretty much report everything I do) through Twitter: @kieranwatkins

Have a lovely summer!

Kieran Watkins (the jourknow)

No comments:

Post a Comment