Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hello 2013 - message from the jourknow



Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a lovely New Year, partying hard and downing vodka like it's 2012. I certainly was, dressed up as Where's Wally in a bar in Devon, looking after my drunk friend and watching the fireworks. Sounds like fun right!?
It's hard to believe that 2012 has been and gone, it really was a fantastic year. Sporting success, London in the spotlight, a surge in popularity for the Queen, Britain out of the recession etc...everything looked promising for once.

Let's hope the good luck will continue for 2013. I wish you all the best of luck with work, school, uni, college, future travel plans etc. Good luck!

As for the jourknow, I will be continuing on into the new year with more blog posts. Last term was a busy one for me at University, so I hope to spend more time this year with creating and uploading fresh blog posts. Keep on checking the site for updates :)

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

Kieran Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment